Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Coming soon...Stone Temple Pilots in Atlantic City!!!


This Saturday, I will be venturing to Atlantic City, New Jersey. My agenda for the day will be seeing the Dark Knight for a 3rd time (in Imax) during the day, followed by a fun filled evening of live music by one of the greatest rock n' roll bands of all time: The Stone Temple Pilots.

I will be posting a review/setlist of this concert soon after, so be on the lookout for it. I've been hearing mixed things, mostly about Scott Weiland, on this tour, so I hope to catch them on one of their good nights. Though I'm sure this won't matter as my adolescent nostalgia is sure to take over. Hopefully he'll leave his Dr. Gonzo suitcase of booze/pills at home this weekend and kicks out the jams to the tune of "Big Empty," "Plush," "Lady Picture Show," and if I'm lucky, "Bi-Polar Bear."

Cheers to Scott Weiland (cheers with a non-alcoholic beverage of course.)

No comments: